It’s our turn to sum up the results of 2017. It was an amazing year! Already the second in a row in the life of our model project. Today we are looking back at the work done and share with you the most interesting shootings for the outgoing year.
We are growing and developing, improving the quality of our filming and working on the right approach to the client. We receive new offers and orders, including the areas where we have never worked before.
Hopefully the new year 2018 will be no less exciting. Happy New Year, dear models, photographers, stylists and designers! Thank you for being with us. Thanks to every follower for showing interest in our work and our photoshoots. We appreciate and love each of you.
So, what did we do in the outgoing year?
- Organized model trip to Berlin in cooperation with wedding and evening dresses by Lafanta.
- Made Zodiac theme shoot with such media as Life.ru and Piter TV.
- The number of views of the blog has exceeded 20.000!
- About 11,000 unique visitors came to our site over the past year.
- At the end of 2017 our project was chosen as the leader in russian relevant requests. For more than a month we have been firmly on the first pages of Yandex, and are in the top 20 on Google.
- We announced a partnership with Fashion Law Russia, the first legal resource dedicated to the fashion industry in Russia.
- Been announced as an official partner of the charity event Fashion Barakholka where we shooted lookbook for Russian designer Lisa Odinokikh.
- Published more than 50 articles including shoots from our model trips to Berlin, Italy, Riga, Sri Lanka and Morocco.
- Worked with the brands: Cattyreena, The Сosmic Jewelry, BeautyShootSutaz, Lafanta и LenaGolova.
- Our photoshoot “She can cook!” was published on two spreads of the German magazine Surreal Beaity Magazine.
- We organized our first wedding! We will share these pics with you later in the new year (so far only pictures from the barchelorette are available).
- We held two photodays where we fully dressed and prepared for shooting non-professional models.
- Expanded the format of our photoshoots: we shot newborn babies, expectant mothers, jubilees, held family photo sessions including a love-story shoot in the Dominican Republic.
- Published videos from our trips to Los Angeles, Bali and Berlin.
… and this is only the brightest part of the work that our team has done over the past year.
Happy New Year!!!